Pet Boarding Activities
Our experience shows that the more interaction and activity pets receive, the happier and healthier they will be. When visiting Rover Oaks, our pet guests can choose from a variety of activities that provide exercise, socialization, private time with the staff, pampering in the salon, refresher training, and just plain fun. We even offer delicious gourmet treats for that special mid-day snack!
- One-on-One Playtime: Individual playtime with one of our staff that focuses on what the canine or feline guest prefers, including fetch, tug-of-war, toy chase, cuddle time, and kitty tease.
- Business Walk: An extra trip to the outdoor elimination areas for our canine friends who prefer additional potty breaks.
- Tuck-in & Story Time: The ultimate pampering! Private time with one of our staff who will cuddle your pet, read a bed-time story, and prepare your pet for a quiet and peaceful night of rest.
- Gourmet Treat: What fun! Delicious frozen and home-made treats to give your pet a great mid-day break.
- Catnip Toy: Your cat will be relaxed and happy after hours of fun and self-directed play with a soft toy freshly filled with enticing catnip.
- Doggie Daycare: Dogs who have passed our social evaluation can play for a half-day or full-day in the Doggie Daycare program.
- Grooming & Salon: Treat your pampered pooch to a refreshing bath and brush, nail trim, shed control or a full grooming & styling appointment in our Grooming Salon.
- Lodge & Learn: Lodge & Learn is a great option if your best friend is staying for a week or longer and needs to learn “good manners” or work on problem behaviors.
- Refresher Training: Graduates of our training programs can enjoy great “touch-up” sessions with our professional trainers while lodging at Rover Oaks.
Rover Oaks offers a variety of packages for both dogs and cats so you can treat your pet like a V.I.P. We also have a Puppy and a Senior package for canines, and all packages feature special discount pricing.
Don’t forget to ask about our special VIP packages when you make your lodging reservation… and treat your special friend to a great day at Rover Oaks!
To Make a Reservation
Our Reservation Specialists are trained to help you create the perfect vacation or weekend getaway for your canine companion. Contact them to make your pet’s lodging reservation by calling (713) 662-2119 for Houston or (281) 693-7687 for Katy. Select Option 1 for Lodging Reservations. Or go to our online Reservation Request page.