Lodge & Train at Rover Oaks Katy
For ages 16 weeks and older!
Let our training experts help your dog learn important obedience skills and good manners while he/she stays with us at Rover Oaks! This is a great option, especially if you are going out of town on a business trip or vacation. Your dog can enjoy daily sessions with our trainers and will learn behaviors that will help them become well-mannered members of your family. Our professional trainers will work with your dog every day and teach your dog basic manners (attention, sit, down, stay, come when called and loose leash walking) Then, when your pet is ready to go home, we will show you what your pet has learned and teach you how to keep reinforcing those skills so the learning continues. At the end of the stay we will show you how to keep the training going at home with a transfer lesson and 2, 3, or 4 follow-up lessons- dependent on which program you selected (at no additional charge)!
- 2-week Lodge & Train: $1,095 (includes two weeks of lodging and daily training, a one-hour transfer lesson and one private follow-up lessons).
- 3-week Lodge & Train: $1,575 (includes three weeks of lodging and daily training, a one-hour transfer lesson and two private follow-up lessons).
- 4-week Lodge & Train: $1,995 (includes four weeks of lodging and daily training, one-hour transfer lesson and three private follow-up lessons).
- Custom Lodge & Train: In addition to the important skills mentioned above, some dogs have particular behavior problems or need more work in specific areas. Our expert trainers are happy to create a Custom Lodge & Train program designed around the individual needs of you and your dog.
- Dog Socialization Package (add-on): $300 per week. This program is designed for dogs that are not aggressive, but either too young or need a slower approach to entering into group play. This is run by the training department and group play is carefully and closely supervised by our professional training staff. The cost for the Dog Socialization package is $300 per week in addition to the cost of the Lodge & Train program. If we determine that group play is not going to be a viable option for your dog, we will discontinue the socialization and call you.
- 4-Week Puppy Playschool Lodge & Train: $2,795
This four week getaway designed just for puppies packed with training, socialization, fun activities, a trip to the spa, endless love and excellent care from our staff, and a FREE 10-day daycare pass for your pup upon completion! Puppies will learn proper socialization skills, appropriate group play, impulse control to curb jumping & demand barking, and foundations of basic obedience through ”Sit”, “Down”, Recall, Walking on Leash & “Leave It”.
Get Your Pet Started Today! Fill Out Our Training Questionnaire:
Contact Our Training Team
Please contact our Training Team at (281) 693-7687 if you have any questions or would like to register for any program. To help us understand how we can best help you and your dog, please fill out our Training Questionnaire and a member of our training team will contact you to discuss the best options for you and your pet! General questions? Click here to send our Training Team a message!
Voted Best Training Program
by Houston Pet Talk, Citysearch, Bellaire Examiner, Insider Pages and Katy Rancher
“We couldn't be happier with the staff and training we've received from Rover Oaks! My husband and I just completed our fourth round of obedience classes, and we are still amazed at the knowledge our trainer has shared with us.”
— Chris-Ann N.
“We had a great experience with puppy training and decided to expand and give a one-week Lodge & Train a try while we were on vacation. Our pup, Josie, had a great time, learned a lot and was well cared for. We will definitely be back!”
— Mindy C.
“What a wonderful experience for our Doxie and ourselves. We chose to do a Lodge & Learn as we were on vacation out of the country for three weeks. They sent videos and pictures so we were able to see him while we were away. We came back to a beautifully trained, happy and healthy doggie. Well done!”
— Robin L.