Lodge & Train at Rover Oaks Houston
For ages 16 weeks and older!
Our Lodge and Train is a great way for your pet to get one-on-one lessons with our Certified Professional Trainers while lodging with us at Rover Oaks! This is a great option, especially if you are going out of town on a business trip or vacation. Your dog can enjoy daily sessions with our trainers and will learn behaviors that will help them become well-mannered members of your family. When it's time for your pet to go home, we will show you what your pet has learned and teach you how to keep reinforcing those skills so the learning continues. Your dog's personal trainer will send you email updates every 48-72 hours and you also receive one video per week!
- 2 week Lodge & Train: Your pet will learn Sit, Down, Stay, Recall, and Loose Leash Walking. This program starts at $1,635 (includes 10 days of training, 14 nights of lodging, a one-hour transfer lesson and a complimentary bath in the doggie spa).
- 3-week Lodge & Train: Your pet will learn Sit, Down, Stay, Recall, Loose Leash Walking, Leave It and Place. This program starts at $2,450 (includes 15 days of training, 21 nights of lodging, a one-hour transfer lesson and a complimentary bath in the doggie spa).
- 4-week Lodge & Train: We start adding distractions to the behaviors your dog learned in weeks 1 – 3 and continuing behavior strengthening. This program starts at $3,210 (includes 20 days of training, 28 nights of lodging, a one-hour transfer lesson and a complimentary bath in the doggie spa).
- Custom Lodge & Train: In addition to the important skills mentioned above, some dogs have particular behavior problems or need more work in specific areas. Our expert trainers are happy to create a Custom Lodge & Train program designed around the individual needs of you and your dog.
Problems With Your Dog Jumping?
- Jumping Lodge & Train: We've created a special training program at Rover Oaks that specifically addresses unwanted jumping. Our Jumping Lodge & Learn focuses on training behaviors geared specifically toward curbing unwanted jumping up and encouraging polite and calm behavior when greeting people. Our trainers then recreate practice scenarios that owners and their dogs are likely to encounter, including: greeting many different people on a walk, greeting guests coming in the door, going to "place" and more.
Get Your Pet Started Today! Fill Out Our Training Questionnaire:
Contact Our Training Team
Please contact our Training Team at (713) 662-2119 if you have any questions or would like to register for any program. To help us understand how we can best help you and your dog, please fill out our Training Questionnaire and a member of our training team will contact you to discuss the best options for you and your pet! General questions? Click here to send our Training Team a message!
Voted Best Training Program
by Houston Pet Talk, Citysearch, Bellaire Examiner, Insider Pages and Katy Rancher
“We couldn't be happier with the staff and training we've received from Rover Oaks! My husband and I just completed our fourth round of obedience classes, and we are still amazed at the knowledge our trainer has shared with us.”
— Chris-Ann N.
“We had a great experience with puppy training and decided to expand and give a one-week Lodge & Learn a try while we were on vacation. Our pup, Josie, had a great time, learned a lot and was well cared for. We will definitely be back!”
— Mindy C.
“What a wonderful experience for our Doxie and ourselves. We chose to do a Lodge & Learn as we were on vacation out of the country for three weeks. They sent videos and pictures so we were able to see him while we were away. We came back to a beautifully trained, happy and healthy doggie. Well done!”
— Robin L.