Houston Doggie Daycare Photo Gallery
New Clients - For a limited time, enjoy our special offer for a FREE Social Evaluation!
Why Choose Rover Oaks for Doggie Daycare?
- Unlike other Houston-area doggie daycares, our outdoor play spaces are HUGE.
- Provides physical activity, exercise and stimulation, especially important for young, high-energy dogs.
- Builds confidence in many dogs that are timid or fearful.
- Can help curb many behavioral problems such as chewing, digging, and jumping.
- Offers a safer, more controlled environment for socialization and play.
- Requires dogs to pass a social evaluation that helps create a good “fit” with the other dogs.
- Offers “small dog” and “big dog” play groups to improve safety and quality of playtime.
- Features continual supervision by our highly trained staff, at a ratio of 1 staff for every 12-15 dogs.
- Our daycare can be paired with other services to make your pet’s day even more special. Pamper your dog by adding spa treatments or improve your pet’s manners by taking advantage of our positive dog training program.
- Voted “Best Doggie Daycare Program” by Houston Press, Houston PetTalk, Houston A-List, Katy Sun, West University Examiner and Bellaire Examiner
“Moose gets the human attention he loves and gets to socialize with other dogs and get some exercise in the process. When he hops out of the car, he makes a beeline for the big dog play area which means less owner guilt for leaving him for the day - he loves it!”
— Jess S.
"When we pick Pudge up from daycare, he's so wiped out. So worth it. I know he has a blast. I really appreciate the staff for making daycare such a fun experience for him.”
— Dea A.
“I have been taking my dog, Carter to Rover Oaks Doggie Daycare for about a year and a half and he absolutely loves it! He hangs out the window barking all the way to doggy daycare!”
— Julia A.
“Every member of the Rover Oaks team is pleasure to interact with. They know your dog and they know you by name. I cannot say enough about what a great place Rover Oaks is.”
— Cheryl Y.
VOTED BEST DOGGIE DAYCARE
by Houston Press, Houston PetTalk, Houston A-List, Katy Times, Katy Sun, West University Examiner and Bellaire Examiner