Dog Boarding Activities
Voted “Best Boarding Facility and Pet Services” by Citysearch, Houston PetTalk, Click 2 Houston, Katy Sun, and Bellaire Examiner
Every pet is different. That’s why we offer a wide variety of activities to help your dog feel as comfortable and at-home as possible during their stay at Rover Oaks Pet Resort. From activity packages to cuddle time and games of fetch, we’re here to fill your pet’s day with their favorite activities. Take a look at what we offer for our furry guests, and our experienced staff can help create a special lodging package that is tailored to your pet’s unique personality!
Plan the Perfect Getaway
- One-on-One Playtimes: Individual playtime with one of our staff focuses on what your dog prefers, including fetch, tug-of-war, toy chase, cuddle time, and more.
- Business or Late Night Walks: An extra trip to the outdoor elimination areas will give our canine friends an additional potty break.
- Story Times: The ultimate pampering! Private time with one of our staff who will cuddle your pet, read a bedtime story, and prepare your pet for a quiet and peaceful night of rest.
- Yappy Hour Treats: Let us treat your pet to a delicious, wholesome treat made with love right here in our kitchen. Treat options include peanut butter gooey-o’s, stuffed kongs, doggie ice cream, and more!
- Doggie Daycare and Group Play: Our lodging guests who have passed a social evaluation can spend their day playing and frolicking with other approved canine friends under the supervision of our highly trained staff.
- Grooming & Salon: Treat your pampered pooch to a refreshing bath and brush, nail trim, shed control or a full grooming & styling appointment in our Grooming Salon.
- Lodge & Learn: a great option if your pet is staying for a week or longer and needs to learn “good manners” or work on problem behaviors.
- Refresher Training: Graduates of our training programs can enjoy great “touch-up” sessions with our professional trainers while lodging at Rover Oaks.
- Special Requests: Does your pet prefer belly-rubs to back-scratches and tug-toys to tennis balls? We keep detailed notes on every pet staying with us and encourage you to share anything extra we can do to help make your pet feel at home.
Ready to book?
Give us a call or Submit a Reservation Request Form!
VOTED "BEST BOARDING FACILITY AND PET SERVICES"
By Citysearch, Houston PetTalk, Click 2 Houston, Katy Times, Katy Sun, Living Magazine and Bellaire Examiner
"We love the ability to call and check on her - people are always happy to update us on how she is doing. We also think the report card we get at the end of her stay is great. Thanks Rover Oaks for taking such good care of our Elsie!"
— Irene N.
“We have been bringing our 5 year old lab to Rover Oaks since she was a puppy. She has loved every minute of being there. We have boarded, groomed and attended day care continually. She loves going there so much and all of the staff recognize and greet her.”
— Jackie C.
“We know our dogs are taken care of and loved while we are away, leaving us with no worries. Making an appointment is easy to do whether it is through email, phone or their website. We will continue to be a part of the Rover Oaks family as long as we have dogs!”
— Scott W.